modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
if you are willing to help me test and see if you can get a nintendo ds from this referl site, then i love you.
if you arent... then your an uncaring dick
frown.gif

all you have to do is make a username on this site: http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=31476
and get 1 credit.
THATS IT. 1 credit by takin a survey.

you dont have to type in a credit card number or any of that stuff...
it should only take a minute, tops.

(if i get 10 people to donate a minute of your life to help me do this... then i will post a video of me punching myself in the face on youtube)

thanky you for your time
i love you all.

When Im Gone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol hes calling everyone a dick because they wont help him get free stuff which in no way helps them in return get free stuff.

The world is greedy no one is going to help you get free shit while they sit empty handed.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
by the way you should consider installing linux or rockbox on you're nano (you'll get a gb emulator, doom, watch movies and allot of other cool stuff if you go with linux) also my ipod kicks you'rs ass lol jk anyway you should really have linux on it cause it's totally worth it

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
you can watch uncompressed avi's which may be a problem since the avi's usually get around 1gb in file size

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See, I wasn't bothered about the first one or two of these topics as people were posting in them sensibly. But now it's getting a bit out of hand, so no more of these topics please. Keep all discussion in the one already large thread. This topic is clearly against the rules.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
.avis loose sync easily though don't they. Have they sorted out video out the iPod Videos. Whats the battery life like. Is installation easy. My brother is looking to do it with his 30GB Video

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
yeah they have some issues with the sync but i think they developed a trick to that by having one avi which is 0kb if i remeber correctly if you just play that first it should be fixed and why whould you use linux to watch stuff on an ipod video? also i think the battery life stays the same not sure thought also the installation is very easy you just connect you're ipod and run an exe which does the work for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1