I made a new sig:)

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
In that case, I'm not that impressed, sorry... (maybe a bit weird coming from a bit of a newb without a sig, but I'm actually a graphics designer)

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I hope I'm looking at the right thing, it's the RHYGUY letters in orange/yellow right? The background is not transparent, since it's got a gray background which is a different color then the forums background.

Besides that, the font is way too 70's, Austin Powers, flower power for my taste. I don't know you, so it may be your style or something, but since this is a gaming forum I just don't feel it fits.

You got me triggered though, photoshopping my own sig right now!
tongue.gif

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Internet Explorer 6, transparent png's do not render correctly in IE, you need to use a javascript to make it work, but you can't use a js in your sig I guess..

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that's it, it's empty and it is showing us nothing that we can't get out of your user info on the left. Now I know me critising sigs is wandering into pot-and-black-kettle territory, but considering the other threads you've posted here and the sigs you (say) you've made in the past... well I'm wondering what on earth you're thinking
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34