I just wanted to trade but I need 100 posts?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is not that hard to get to 100 posts -- plenty of people asking about best games of a given type, news and more gets posted that you can have a meaningful but also quick response to. The trading section is not exactly a particularly lively place either (don't know if you can see it) -- about the only thing it is really good for is selling modded devices if ebay, amazon, craigslist, gumtree and whatever soon to fail online tat sellers are spunking venture capital money against those (you tend to see adverts on TV for them) to try to gain market share ban the sale/advertisement of modded consoles and you can't be bothered to learn the alternative key words this week.

Otherwise not likely to happen. Only exception might be for someone that looms large in the site history (though most people there if they were more on the IRC back when are above that) or has a serious investment in the site in some manner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.