Homebrew I hear Menuhax is back

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me to a guide and the up-to-date release? I'd like to access the HB launcher without using OoT.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's currently a bug in Menuhax, as the new Menuhax makes use of the Icon Cache now too
Ah. Oh well, just means my menu will look weird. I can live with that so long as I can put my theme back on permenantly (was just a downloaded Link Between World theme)

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expecting? I literally asked for the utility of this stuff...

If you know how it works, you would know exactly what its utility is as well, just saying. So to answer your question, yes you only have access to the Homebrew Launcher and its apps because it was, and has always been an Arm11 Userland Exploit.

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you know how it works, you would know exactly what its utility is as well, just saying. So to answer your question, yes you only have access to the Homebrew Launcher and its apps because it was, and has always been an Arm11 Userland Exploit.

How to tell this? I always preffer to beign correctly informed by a good source about my supposed "knowedge" before shouting that this exploit can do this or that stuff, so, I'm standing in my point.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no