I have a few questions

Heeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
My nintendo dsi ll was bricked 3 months ago. If I buy another motherboard now to replace it, it will work normally again, right? If it works again, can someone please give me some advice to avoid making the same mistake when using twillight? Are not . (Sorry, I'm Vietnamese and my English is not very good)

Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please try to use a more descriptive subject line than "help" or "I have a few questions" when you start a thread. What would this message board look like if everyone did that?

can someone please give me some advice to avoid making the same mistake when using twillight?
You should at least provide a link to your old thread so people have some idea what "mistake" you are talking about.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help.635346/

That thread already has all the "advice" you need: don't try to uninstall unlaunch!

If I buy another motherboard now to replace it, it will work normally again, right?
It would be the same as buying a brand-new unit.

Heeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
ok bro
Post automatically merged:

Can you recommend me some good dsi
games?

Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

dsmann

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My nintendo dsi ll was bricked 3 months ago. If I buy another motherboard now to replace it, it will work normally again, right? If it works again, can someone please give me some advice to avoid making the same mistake when using twillight? Are not . (Sorry, I'm Vietnamese and my English is not very good)

View attachment 396931
just a thought, try to download any recent updates from twilight, good luck!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 396931
just a thought, try to download any recent updates from twilight, good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning