I have a date tonight.. Advice?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bring your best pocketful of Mom's spaghetti. Let it spill at every opportunity.

♪Knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already
Mom's spaghetti♪

Real talk though, don't make a big deal out of it. As of right this moment you're two good people hanging out doing things that two good people do, friend stuff. Don't go into it with the expectation of making her your girlfriend, just have a good time. Get her to laugh. Make her smile. Don't be rude, don't say cunt or bitch and keep other profanity to a minimum.

I am fucking -terrible- with women, and last week I went on a date with a chick from work and did exactly what I said. She wants to go on another one now.

Sicklyboy: 1
The other guy from work: 0

Take that social awkwardness.

Serious though. Just be cool about it. Wear a little extra deoderant, don't want any sweat pouring through. A little spray of a good cologne can work wonders too.

Reactions: Gahars

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
♪Knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already
Mom's spaghetti♪

His arms are heavy, knees weak, arms spaghetti.
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti
To drop bombs, but he keeps on spaghetti
What he wrote down the whole crowd goes spaghetti

iceypathx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The date went great. I was being myself, not nervous or anything, and the woman who I met was nice, we actually talked instead at the dinner a few days back. She was so emotional over her father's cancer, and we both started talking about our dads' cancer and stuff and we kind of got things in common. She was nice, we might meet up again soon. I'm glad that I was myself, hoping that things go alright. Alright, i'm starting to feel a bit woozy, after eating so much brocolli! I got to go!

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask her to make sure she wears comfortable shoes on the first date... Just in case you send her walking home.

iceypathx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, it's been since Thursday since I met her properly and now she's starting to freak me out. Today since morning she called me for the first time after our date and she said that she'd like to hang out outside or something. I agree, we stroll around the Town Centre and just start talking general. The day went good with just talking bout what we like hate and talked about world issues and such. 30 minutes ago she asked AGAIN!! She said that she really likes me and loves me. She said she has a gift for me and stuff and wants to meet at CT!. Isn't this a bit creepy?!?!?!?! O.O.O
~​

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
She sounds like a keeper.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, it's been since Thursday since I met her properly and now she's starting to freak me out. Today since morning she called me for the first time after our date and she said that she'd like to hang out outside or something. I agree, we stroll around the Town Centre and just start talking general. The day went good with just talking bout what we like hate and talked about world issues and such. 30 minutes ago she asked AGAIN!! She said that she really likes me and loves me. She said she has a gift for me and stuff and wants to meet at CT!. Isn't this a bit creepy?!?!?!?! O.O.O
~​
She's crazy. Just roll with it until you know how crazy.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Smooth.
Also
the-hot-crazy-scale-how-i-met-your-mother-barney-stinson-hot-demotivational-poster-1234586298.jpg

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
1)She said that she really likes me and loves me.

2)She said she has a gift for me
and stuff

3)wants to meet at CT!.

4)Isn't this a bit creepy?!?!?!?! O.O.O
~​

1) Aww! ^_^
2) Aww! ^_^ ...and stuff? =s
3) Aww! ^_^
4) ...what? Creepy? Hows that creepy? xD

Well, she likes you obviously.
To ask you to go out again, tell you her feelings AND a gift!? Super obvious!

Have fun you two. ^_^

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She said that she really likes me and loves me. She said she has a gift for me and stuff and wants to meet at CT!. Isn't this a bit creepy?!?!?!?! O.O.O

Damn, man, she's all over you. It's about time you give her the
heart-to-heart conversation about your feelings for her at the moment.

Aw yeah.

Reactions: iceypathx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1