I have a confusion

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Momamaco, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009

I have a confusion by Momamaco at 1:28 AM (847 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Momamaco
    OP

Newcomer Momamaco Member

United States
    Ok im kinda new at the r4 thing so i put ysmenu on it roms work fine i can load my gba games yada yada but arent i suppost to be able to play videos and music if ysmenu doesnt support it then w/e but if it does can some one tell me how to do it?

2. Terrence57

Newcomer Terrence57 Member

Canada
    To play music on your R4, when you start it up, go to moonshell (the second option). You can play your music there. For videos, you have to convert them to a .dpg file.http://r4ids.com/r4i-download-e.html Go to the otherr related download section and download the avi to dpg thing. Then when you put it in the memory stick, moonshell should be able to read the .dpg file as a video. Hope this helps!

3. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    The R4 firmware come bundled with a media player (Moonshell 1.7), YSMenu doesn't. Just download Moonshell from another source and run it like any other .nds file.

4. Terrence57

Newcomer Terrence57 Member

Canada
    Yeah. I forgot to say. YS Menu comes with a moonshell.nds You can run moonshell from there and listen to your music or watch your videos.

5. Momamaco
    OP

Newcomer Momamaco Member

United States
    thanks i figured it out some times i just dont read everything perfectly but this isnt really a question but a video converter for the files cuz thats what i need now lol but thanks for all ur help