Hacking I had confusing problem

Wael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Ban From using Nintendo Shop and NSP files Require access to the shop and all the update and DLC is NSP so What should I do?

Wael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download update and DLC files as NSP files and install them using Tinfoil.
I am using SX Pro so found Tinfoil in this link bsnx lavatech top/tinfoil/ but many files I don't know which one and how can I installing it ? "replace the space with "."

Wael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your NSP files in /tinfoil/nsp/ and run tinfoil from the Homebrew Launcher.
lol I know that but sir how can I install the app and the link that I provide before had many virsons and it's called "commit" I don't know which commit my switch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put your NSP files in /tinfoil/nsp/ and run tinfoil from the Homebrew Launcher.
thank you so much sir for your efforts and I am sorry to asking many question but I am newbie in switch homebrew lol

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I know that but sir how can I install the app and the link that I provide before had many virsons and it's called "commit" I don't know which commit my switch

thank you so much sir for your efforts and I am sorry to asking many question but I am newbie in switch homebrew lol
Get the latest build here: https://bsnx.lavatech.top/tinfoil/

Wael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the latest build here:
thank you so much and after that I extract the file with ext NRO and copy it on my sd card and install it using the homebrew mode is that right?

thank you so much and after that I extract the file with ext NRO and copy it on my sd card and install it using the homebrew mode is that right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse