I got free Turtle Beach Headsets!

iMinotauro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I has been a while since this happened. I came upon a deal at Toys R' Us for the Turtle Beach X12 for $33 I think so I ordered them online and opted for in-store pickup. When I was up on the register I provided my info and when the lady brought out the headset it was the wrong one, they were the X31's which were wireless and a more a expensive model. However I didn't know this and asked her to give me the correct ones, so she did and I signed for it. A week later I get a refund from them, but this has happened before and they do eventually charge you accordingly. However I then received an email from them stating that I had not come in to pickup the headset so I was refunded my money! Either way I was lucky and wound up with free headsets. :)

I think most users are under working age but has anyone of you had this happen to you?

Reactions: 1 person

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky! But why didn't you take the X31's? I swear the wireless problem's been solved already? Anyway, they're nice! I'm loving my DX11. Games like Battlefield 3 make you feel like you are at war!

This reminds me of my mum rewarding me a PS1 and a bunch of games after having good grades for free. She was gonna pay with her credit card but the shop's system did not work. Since she didn't have any cash, they just gave everything to her for free. A console, 20+ something games and even a spare controller and a DDR pad. One of many reasons my childhood was so epic!

iMinotauro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky! But why didn't you take the X31's? I swear the wireless problem's been solved already? Anyway, they're nice! I'm loving my DX11. Games like Battlefield 3 make you feel like you are at war!

This reminds me of my mum rewarding me a PS1 and a bunch of games after having good grades for free. She was gonna pay with her credit card but the shop's system did not work. Since she didn't have any cash, they just gave everything to her for free. A console, 20+ something games and even a spare controller and a DDR pad. One of many reasons my childhood was so epic!
I'm extremely ANAL about color coordination, the x12 with the Xbox 360 slim. Still the headsets have provided excellent results, I practically win every Free For All match on Call of Duty Black Ops. Not to mention play Bad Company 2 with them makes my ears orgasm!

That is Freakin' Epic, that guy was very generous he must of won the lottery the night before LOL :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: Rotflmao :rofl2: