Hacking I got Free SX OS !

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Before people start speculating, a reseller offered OP a free license code.

He's not getting the license/SXOS payload any sooner than most of us here. He'll get his free license when SXOS releases for everyone. He will still have to wait.

He will be activating his free license just like the rest of us. Except that we paid for said license and he was offered one. By the time that he releases his review, youtube will already be filled with videos about SXPro and SXOS.

Congrats OP, lucky you! You just saved 25 bucks!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

He's not getting the license/SXOS payload any sooner than most of us here. He'll get his free license when SXOS releases for everyone. He will still have to wait.

He will be activating his free license just like the rest of us. Except that we paid for said license and he was offered one. By the time that he releases his review, youtube will already be filled with videos about SXPro and SXOS.
I don't know if any reviewer is getting licences before normal customers, so probably his video will actually be one of the firsts to be uploaded.
That said, I don't plan to get any SX related product until I see plenty of reviews analyzing every other little detail from it. So the rest of us that includes me won't be getting that license any soon.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Aldoria

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If your video goes up before everyone else its guaranteed 100k views. Probably more.
Well I'll do the video the day I receive it + it will be in French so even if there's like 10 English video before I'll probably be one of the first French channel to do a review about it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Congrats OP, lucky you! You just saved 25 bucks!
the licence is not for me, I already bought one. I'll just do a giveaway with the free licence

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thinking that also.
Or Maybe you'll giveaway the licence for the one your purchased?
Answered already : I will have my own licence, that I pre ordered + another free licence to give to someone that the website 3ds-linker.com is giving to me

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I'm wondering is if we can deactivate the licence from one Switch and transfer it to another one? Say in case our Switch gets damaged?
If you want to change because of hardware problem / changing switch forever, then you might contact TX

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want to change because of hardware problem / changing switch forever, then you might contact TX
Please, talk about that also in the review. If you can contact TX asking for information in this regard then also talk about their response. That is another interesting topic to comment on a video review.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course