PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Today I got a new mouse, the Microsoft Arc. It's a pretty nifty mouse with the whole folding design and such. Very smooth on any surface (I mean any), comfortable in the hand, feels a bit soft due to the matte finish. Got it for $97 at Officeworks (Australia). Might post some pictures some time.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While we're discussing mouses, perhaps I should point out that I can haz a Razer Copperhead. It's awesome.

PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
checked out the mouse, that's a funky looking mouse.... does it fell weird after a while?
It did at the start, but its great once you get over the fact you're using what seems like a wafer thin arc. I still haven't gotten over it yet though lol.

@eSquire, that Razer Copperhead mouse looks pretty awesome
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like something I would break in 5mins...

trying to get myself a microsoft(razor) habu mouse
right now I have a MS intellimouse explorer 4.0
I have another wireless mouse on its way, the mouse that comes with the MS wireless desktop 6000 v2

Governa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We used to have a couple of Evoluent Vertical mouses at the office

ppic-MAXI-Evoluent-vertikale-Maus-Vertical-Mouse-3-Rev.2-ergonomische-Maus-evolvertmouse.jpg

Anyone familiar with them? I never had carpal tunnel syndrome so I really can't tell how efficient they were.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Yeah, that's the idea
tongue.gif

QUOTEPssh! noob, razor Deathadder here. It's fantastic!
I haven't had the pleasure of using a Deathadder, but from what I can tell the Copperhead is technically superior anyway =/

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
eSquire said:
QUOTE said:
Yeah, that's the idea
tongue.gif

I haven't had the pleasure of using a Deathadder, but from what I can tell the Copperhead is technically superior anyway =/

LIES!!!!! Deathadder looks awesomer and runs awesomer than the copperhead... sort of on number 2.

Well, I got the DA because I went to Fry's Electronics to find out the the mouse I wanted (G5) was way to tiny for my gorilla hands. The side winder felt like a lego contraption, but the death adder was big, and right handed ergonomic. and it had lights!!
smileipb2.png

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well personally, i don't want any fragile/expensive mice. i play starcraft, and tend to click a lot lol. but for now i have this logitech one with a nano receiver ^^ (cuz i have a laptop). laser owns optical

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i has a logitech lx7. its what alot of my friends that game use, very nice for a wireless (the invisible optic thing is trippy, no flashy red light) my last mouse was a bluetooth one that came with my laptop, and was a piece of shit. this one is good.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
eSquire said:
QUOTE said:
Yeah, that's the idea
tongue.gif

LIES!!!!! Deathadder looks awesomer and runs awesomer than the copperhead... sort of on number 2.

Well, I got the DA because I went to Fry's Electronics to find out the the mouse I wanted (G5) was way to tiny for my gorilla hands. The side winder felt like a lego contraption, but the death adder was big, and right handed ergonomic. and it had lights!!
smileipb2.png

amen. I love my deathadder. I love the rubberized top. It helps with my sweaty hands
blush.gif
and I also find it the most aesthetically pleasing out of Razer's line.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Razer Mamba but apparently they're somewhat buggy...Never had a problem with my Copperhead, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...