!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have heard some good things about it, yet all 3 doses I have tried haven't worked! I've tried trip, speed, and marijuana and none worked (I was listening through headphones, had my eyes closed, was relaxed etc). What are your experiences and how do you think I could fix this?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nvm I misunderstood.
tongue.gif

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried "Trip" once, and I felt just a tad weird after it.

If you ask me, there's probably a bit of truth behind it, but not much. It probably relies more on placebo than actual brain wave thingies.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I believe it's TOTAL BULLSHIT

Just look at the creepy photos...reminds me of sites like UseNeXT

If you want music to change your mood, then listen to some proper good music, but don't believe this rip-off...
Hiding an amazon ad in the "Requires approved headphones" link, come on
rofl.gif

"Mixed with these auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination."
So the room needs to be quiet so no sounds interfere with the "dose", but it's okay to mix "soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes" into the same audio track? What the shit?

Also, many people who claim this to work have reported that they react 'weird' or 'strange' only to some specific sounds - and since those sounds certainly were the ambient sounds, and NOT the 'brain wave stimulating sounds' (which are short sounds repeating over and over), they were most likely carried away by the music...again, what a BULLSHIT

And what should instantly debunk this site as bullshit is this link in the bottom right corner of i-doser.com...reading the full page reveals the following:
i-doser.com stole the code of SBaGen, a similar brain stimulation software, which doesn't seem to have ever been intended to simulate the effects of drugs, but instead just slightly alter the state of the brain, and was probably just more a proof-of-concept project that altering the state of mind with sound is possible, rather than following the intention of creating new drugs...I remember similar other apps like this, like BrainWave Generator ( http://www.bwgen.com/ )

Asking for up to 199$ (from what I've read) for a "dosis" of sound, which costs nothing to create, is ridiculous and obviously just a trap to rip-off desperate idiots who want to feel a drug rush but are too much of a pussy to actually take the drug...If this really worked exactly like the drugs, as they claim on their site, it'd make the 'users' just as psychologically addicted as the real stuff...
But there's no way it's even possible that it works exactly like the real drugs, simply because of the fact that it isn't the real drug...the complex effects the chemicals have to your body just can't be recreated by sound waves, let alone by a suspicious site that's so full of bullshit it's actually funny to read the bullshit they're babbling when you're aware that it's just pure bullshit.

Yep, it's quite a big load of bullshit.

Seriously, wanna listen to something uplifting or relaxing? There's music for every state of mind you can imagine.
Still seeking the real rush? Do whatever you want, but don't fall for this rip-off.
mad.gif

The idea of falling asleep quickly by listening to relaxing music has been around for quite some time:
Wikipedia said:
A lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to children before they go to sleep. They originated in England in the late 1300s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD