Hacking I don't understand the USB Loader

  • Thread starter Thread starter KuRensan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,680
  • Replies Replies 10

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
898
Solutions
2
Reaction score
30
Trophies
1
Age
31
Location
Somewhere in the sky
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
375
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I don't want to buy that expensive Wii games anymore but I want to play more games. So they say I need a Wii with a Mod chip.
But I don't like it :S. So I saw there was a USB Loader..... But I don't understand how to use it .... you put it on a USB stick an put it into your Wii ??
than I saw the Tutorial on GBAtemp :S I don't understand that to place the files on your USB stick. and you need the homebrew channel :S how to get the homebrew channel :S
The only thing I understand is Put the Wii ISO's on a DVD..

Can someone help me please !!

~SOS-Rens~
 
Dude, you should really just read around here... there are sticky topics with tutorials that tell you everything you need to know... and if you don't understand them, you shouldn't be getting yourself into this...
 
Hi and welcome to gbatemp!

If you have any questions about the loader, please post in the Ultimate USB Loader questions thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=148759

BIG MOE is very experienced in the loader and can answer all your questions.
smile.gif


Oh and if you don't want to buy games anymore, then you can rent them. Dunno how the loader can help you get free games....

Also, sounds like you don't have the Twilight Hack installed. Please read the instructions here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83479
 
i guess u need to buy it then
smile.gif

or get it for rent somewhere..
u just need it for a few mins anyway

it's a good game tho
 
First you NEED Wii software less than version 4.0 (basically, if you see a little SD card icon next to the Wii button on the bottom left of your screen, your screwed... get a second job).

If you don't have that SD card icon, your in luck.

Here's what to Google (plus a couple links if you're really THAT lazy):

Twighlight Princess Hack - http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack
Waninkoko usb loader 1.5, you will also need what's called cIOS 37 rev 10 - http://www.mediafire.com/?m5dzgmworom
and a program called preloader is a good idea - http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted