Gaming I did buy Super Monkey Ball; -.-

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
unseen4ce said:
Pilot wings would be the best option. Short as well though.

I have it already

I returned it and got my money back!
happy.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lightning said:
unseen4ce said:
Pilot wings would be the best option. Short as well though.

I have it already

I returned it and got my money back!
happy.gif
Did you first finish it?
ninja.gif

I still have mine and will not return it. But I now have Super Monkey Ball as a free preorder bonus - it's fun. But I would not spend 35 Euros on it...

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lightning said:
emigre said:
I suggest you save your money. You've pretty much got the half decent that's been released. There's no point spending for the sake of it.

I agree, Ill try to get my money back and save it for a decent game like Zelda.

I have one question: does someone have a release list of the GOOD games(eg Mario Zelda Metal Gear etc.)

Because I may pre-order some game.

FAST EDIT:

I preorderd these games:

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Kid Icarus Uprising
Steel Driver
The Legend OF Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64 3D
Mario Kart 3D
Paper Mario 3D
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries

Not sure if Ill get em all; but Ill still need to pay when Ill get them at my local store.
are you bill gate's son
where did you get all the money
i barely got money for the 3ds

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
aminemaster said:
Lightning said:
emigre said:
I suggest you save your money. You've pretty much got the half decent that's been released. There's no point spending for the sake of it.

I agree, Ill try to get my money back and save it for a decent game like Zelda.

I have one question: does someone have a release list of the GOOD games(eg Mario Zelda Metal Gear etc.)

Because I may pre-order some game.

FAST EDIT:

I preorderd these games:

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Kid Icarus Uprising
Steel Driver
The Legend OF Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64 3D
Mario Kart 3D
Paper Mario 3D
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries

Not sure if Ill get em all; but Ill still need to pay when Ill get them at my local store.

are you bill gate's son
where did you get all the money
i barely got money for the 3ds

I LOL'd, but my reaction was the same.
Lucky you for having the money to preorder all of those (even partially, it's still a lot)

On topic, it's a shame that Super Monkey Ball 3D is not that good... I was thinking on getting it when buying my 3DS, and it's sad how hardly anyone recommends Rabbids 3D, I was looking forward to that one too...

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Metalik said:
Lightning said:
Caustic6 said:
Do Not Pick Rayman :S
Pick PES 3D
I don't like soccer. :/
Pick Rabbids 3D
Don't. That game is terrible. It's like a 2 hour game spread out to a 20 hour game -- it's very repetitive and boring.
Pilotwings is a game that you can rush through too but it's actually fun to replay it to get all the unlockables.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Snailface said:
Metalik said:
Lightning said:
Caustic6 said:
Pick PES 3D
Pick Rabbids 3D
Don't. That game is terrible. It's like a 2 hour game spread out to a 20 hour game -- it's very repetitive and boring.
Pilotwings is a game that you can rush through too but it's actually fun to replay it to get all the unlockables.

I have it 1 week, I am not at the half of the game.

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Snailface said:
Metalik said:
Lightning said:
Caustic6 said:
Pick PES 3D
Pick Rabbids 3D

Rabbids 3D Terrible? That depends. For kids, it's an ace game! For adults, well, it's enjoyable in short 15-30 minute bursts. The later levels get more 'challenging' and have more variety. Don't expect the quality and care of a Mario platformer, but this title just falls short of a 7 from me. It's a 6-6.5 out of 10 title.

It's actually not 2 hours. It's an 8 hour game and about 15 hours (give or take) to completely finish it after doing the speed runs and missions.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not a bad game. If Ubisoft spent more time on this title, it could of been something special.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Haven't heard anyone mention Ghost Recon. I'm really enjoying it, but I really like strategy games. It's true the 3D effect does nothing for the actual gameplay, but then, neither does good graphics. In fact, the gameplay would be the same with little boxes and triangles instead, right? So yes, the 3D effect matters inasmuch as the graphics matter, which is to say, a lot!

It feels like most turn-based strategy isometric strategy games, but it looks like you're playing with a miniature train set, minus the trains, and with guns. What I'm saying here, is the 3D models look cool!

Oh, and the interface is the BEST 3D interface that I've seen. Everything is layered, so when a character is talking, you see his or her image pop up on a glass-like interface, with the game world further below, and the text slightly above the character portrait. It looks great, and really adds to the experience, which is what gaming is all about, right? The experience?

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
I have only got one game, super street fighter and really i am still enjoying it, i am so psyched into online vs its just addicting to get 100% on this game.

sorry i got off topic
tongue.gif

i really have nothing to recommend for you other than splinter cell (i know its a good game) cause you've already chosen the good game
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.