Hacking I Deleted my act.dat

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think your only option is to use a ps3 and download again your games, or you can try to make a qcma backup and use the registry hack to activate it.
Not sure the last will work

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I learned enough from following @Voxel Studios Act.dat is used to access the vita store

When the Vita is off, press and hold the R button with the Playstation button at the same time. Then press Power button and wait for a bit. When you're there, you'll get 5 options

• restart system
  • Rebuild Database
  • Format Memory Card
  • Restore the PS Vita System
  • Update System Software
Click on rebuild database and tell me where that leads

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
act.dat is the activation file.

Only option is to restore a backup of that file or use the ps3 and qcma trick.

D

Deleted User

If I learned enough from following @Voxel Studios Act.dat is used to access the vita store
Nope. As @Cinnamon said, Act.dat is the activation file for the Vita, and cannot be restored unless you had a backup of it, or update the system software then reactivate through system settings (not recommended), or through a PS3.

Nothing else you can do about it until we get firmware spoofers for PSN access on lower FWs.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. As @Cinnamon said, Act.dat is the activation file for the Vita, and cannot be restored unless you had a backup of it, or update the system software then reactivate through system settings (not recommended), or through a PS3.

Nothing else you can do about it until we get firmware spoofers for PSN access on lower FWs.
Then I have learned nothing! Nothing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol