I can't run brawl anymore

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mwoa, Jul 4, 2011.

Jul 4, 2011

I can't run brawl anymore by mwoa at 5:40 PM (437 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mwoa
    OP

Newcomer mwoa Newbie

France
    Hi,
    Here's the deal, i've spent nearly 3 hours today trying to reinstall ios 222 223 224 and 249 and w/e the hell they tell me to do that's close to installing ios 222, i figured this is the one i used to use to make the game run, but it still doesnt work,
    i didnt use my wii much these last few months and went to try and play a brawl game few days ago, game would start but with horrible loading times,
    now it just doesnt load at all after the 1st loading screen, i can't even see the 1st cutscene, is my hard drive dead or is it an issue with the wii? (i also have mh3, which use the same ios's too and it works fine)

hope you can help me, thanks (:

i think i should mention i tried on the newest usb loader gx, an old one i had, and uLoader too, tried all the possible ios's they allow me to, nothing works ):

2. serenade.63

Member serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What did you use to hack your wii, I hear leaving smash stack on your sd card messes up the way the wii runs smash bros. you could try deleting that if you havent yet, it worked for me.

3. mwoa
    OP

Newcomer mwoa Newbie

France
    i dont know what smash stack is, but i modded my wii a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile ago, with the twilight princess corrupted save thing,

i did delete my brawl save tho, didnt change anything except it asks if i want to make a new save, still crashes after.