Homebrew I can't get Skyward Sword to work

Storia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm using Usb gx Loader version 3.0 r1271 and I downloaded Skyward Sword from Vimm's Lair on my usb, (Riping it form the disc would make it freeze halfway throught the download), when I select the game there is no preview nor sound. I tried to click on "start" but when I do it black screen immediatly and I get sent back to the homebrew channel menu. I understand that this is because it needs to play the Wii Motion+ video first. So I went to the settings, to the game load, and to "Alternate DOL", I chose "select a dol from game" and the DOL become "974 AUTO" wich don't work. with "load from sd/usb" it can't find it (and if I try to continue I get back to homebrew channel), with "list on gamelaunch" when it tells me that it can't find the disc, and it shows me an empty list. Out of despair I also tried with Wii Sport Resort and I got the same results, so here I am requesting advice.
(sorry for the typos i'm not a native speaker)

Last edited by Storia,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're using usb loader gx, skyward sword requires that nand emulation be off or you get a black screen or it might do what's happening to you.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wants to play it on Dolphin but I disliked Wii's wiimote so Nintendo Switch can do that so I will wait for this HD version release this July 16 for Nintendo Switch. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end