I can't access the shop channel...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Awesome turtwig, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Awesome turtwig
    OP

Awesome turtwig GBAtemp Regular

Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    USA
    I have 2k wii points card that I want to use. I remember back when 3.4 came out I couldn't access the wii shop channel either. until Installed these two files on my Wii. I can't remember what they were... Is there one that I can install now that will allow me to go on? I have 3.2u, and I want to stay on 3.2u. Wiibrew said that the new dhop channel runs off of ios61, or something like that... how can I install that?

2. chrisman01

chrisman01 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 9, 2008
    United States
    Maine
    try updating again - the latest version is 4.0, and I've never had this problem since I got online.

3. chazam1337

chazam1337 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2008
    United States
    Updating should get the job done, idk why you would buy a wii points card though >_>

4. fiveighteen

fiveighteen GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 30, 2008
    United States
    I think he wants to stay on 3.2U...

When 3.4 came out you had to install IOS51 with the shop updater... I wonder if you need to install IOS60 or something since that's what the 4.0 menu runs off of? Just a thought. [​IMG]

5. Awesome turtwig
    OP

Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    USA
    When I buy my DSi, I'll combine my 2 Nintendo accounts and share points... my points card is old and I just want to activate it before it expires.

6. Awesome turtwig
    OP

Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    USA
    bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice