Hacking I been

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hereing about sony will mac, account and ip ban you from psn, if you go online on psn or play online with games with a hacked ps3, but i'm wondering is will you get ban for using a hacked ps3 for web browser and netflix?

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hereing about sony will mac, account and ip ban you from psn, if you go online on psn or play online with games with a hacked ps3, but i'm wondering is will you get ban for using a hacked ps3 for web browser and netflix?
No. And you will not be banned on psn either. You will be banned if you play pirated copy of black ops 2 and if you run homebrew. If you play the original disk you are ok.
You make sure you use latest CFW either Rebug, rogero or SGK too.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
No. And you will not be banned on psn either. You will be banned if you play pirated copy of black ops 2 and if you run homebrew. If you play the original disk you are ok.
You make sure you use latest CFW either Rebug, rogero or SGK too.
Props to you for being able to understand that. (Sony will mac?)

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, but just by wondering do sony really ip ban. I ask this because some say yes and some say no.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't running cfw on ps3 is homebrew, so should've people be banned just for having internet access with a hacked ps3?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded my PS3 the other day. Don't care too much about online, so I made a fun little wager with some peeps in the shoutbox.

So far I'm 28 hours in playing online with my PS3 using only USB Loaded titles. No homebrew other than Multiman which I hear has some sort of stealth. Going to see how long this lasts.

Reactions: 431unknown

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded my PS3 the other day. Don't care too much about online, so I made a fun little wager with some peeps in the shoutbox.

So far I'm 28 hours in playing online with my PS3 using only USB Loaded titles. No homebrew other than Multiman which I hear has some sort of stealth. Going to see how long this lasts.
your ps3? if i may quote you

Congrats to slyr1143. Who shall be getting his PS3 downgraded for free. I'll send you a PM later today, or you can send me one.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes my PS3, and you think I'd call someone elses PS3 my own as well as risk banning their PS3?

Slyr's PS3 gets here Tuesday.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come sony doesn't care if you login to psn with a hacked ps3 that isn't running homebrew on it, also is homebrew detected by sony by playing online or just by having internet access?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed