- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 4,234
- Solutions
- 2
- Reaction score
- 217
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 31
- Location
- Montreal, QC
- XP
- 671
- Country

Hi, Forum.
I have been sick since Saturday. I had a cold
But today it hurts to talk, drink, cough.
My throat kills!
I blame imshortandrad.
She just got better and i became sick.
I BET THIS MEDICAL CONDITION IS FLOATING AROUND THE TEMP!!
I say we quarantine ourselves.
Quick, Lock the temp down. Lock the registration! nobody else can get sick!!11!!
Nah, I am kidding.
But my mother (mega awesome monther) will make me go to school anyway!
So... I will be coughing all day.
Anybody who uses GameCenter should add me! ifish12 is my nick thee
Have to go mail something out this monday
It is a pain!
Also, Doodle Jump is an awesome iOS app!!
~ifish
I have been sick since Saturday. I had a cold
But today it hurts to talk, drink, cough.
My throat kills!
I blame imshortandrad.
She just got better and i became sick.
I BET THIS MEDICAL CONDITION IS FLOATING AROUND THE TEMP!!
I say we quarantine ourselves.
Quick, Lock the temp down. Lock the registration! nobody else can get sick!!11!!
Nah, I am kidding.
But my mother (mega awesome monther) will make me go to school anyway!
So... I will be coughing all day.
Anybody who uses GameCenter should add me! ifish12 is my nick thee
Have to go mail something out this monday
Also, Doodle Jump is an awesome iOS app!!
~ifish










