Hacking Homebrew game I accidentally deleted Nintendo 3ds file

Utsuyeet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So when I try to formating my 3ds SD card, it accidentally deleted all of the files including Nintendo 3ds file. When I try to download all of the luma files again, the 3ds screen showing the armcore 11 error. Previously, Im using cfw and it has been updated to the newest version. Can someone help me to return the 3ds files? Thank you so much (sorry for my bad English)

Attachments

• 20230330_044029.jpg
    20230330_044029.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So when I try to formating my 3ds SD card, it accidentally deleted all of the files including Nintendo 3ds file. When I try to download all of the luma files again, the 3ds screen showing the armcore 11 error. Previously, Im using cfw and it has been updated to the newest version. Can someone help me to return the 3ds files? Thank you so much (sorry for my bad English)
throw godmode9 on ur sd if its not on nand (a good idea imo is to have godmode9 on ctr/snake nand so you can always boot into it wihtout an sd)

Reactions: Utsuyeet

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, can I see a screenshot of your SD card's current contents?
Post automatically merged:

The "Nintendo 3DS" folder on your SD card generally isn't important for homebrew; It's just where the 3DS stores installed games, extradata (extdata) and home menu management info. None of that stuff is needed to boot, but Luma is if you have B9S installed, which you do!

Utsuyeet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Firstly, can I see a screenshot of your SD card's current contents?

The "Nintendo 3DS" folder on your SD card generally isn't important for homebrew; It's just where the 3DS stores installed games, extradata (extdata) and home menu management info. None of that stuff is needed to boot, but Luma is if you have B9S installed, which you do!
Here! I really didn't know how homebrew work. I just followed some tutorial on YouTube without knowing everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230331-163148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331-163148_Gallery.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 64

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since you already lost your stuff, i say remove everything from your sd card (backup somewhere else in your PC) and download only the Luma files directly from the official github:

https://github.com/LumaTeam/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v12.0.1

You should need only the files included in the zip file for you console to boot, this will help you to troubleshoot the problem.

Aluiscard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Could it be that your console has A9LH and not B9S and that is why the most recent version of luma does not work?

Please give more details, such as what version of the system you had before this update happened, that would help a lot to solve it.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be that your console has A9LH and not B9S and that is why the most recent version of luma does not work?

Please give more details, such as what version of the system you had before this update happened, that would help a lot to solve it.
it could be this ^^. or an outdated b9s version. luma got updated three days ago.

Reactions: Aluiscard

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I try to formating my 3ds SD card, it accidentally deleted all of the files including Nintendo 3ds file.
Well, what did you expect?
When I try to download all of the luma files again, the 3ds screen showing the armcore 11 error. Previously, Im using cfw and it has been updated to the newest version.
You're on latest 3ds firmware you mean? Make sure you have v.12 version of Luma3DS and not some outdated one, by copying boot.firm to the root of the sdcard.
Can someone help me to return the 3ds files?
Homebrew files? yes. Nintendo 3ds folder? no.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Here! I really didn't know how homebrew work. I just followed some tutorial on YouTube without knowing everything
Dear god, a YOUTUBE TUTORIAL??? That's your first mistake.
Go to 3ds.hacks.guide for a homebrew tutorial. NEVER use a video tutorial!

Ah, damn. Seems like everyone else beat me to the punch.. Well, we'll all help you anyhow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM