Gaming Hyrule Warriors Legends: How does the save system even works?

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am baffled at Hyrule Warriors Legends save system. I did Adventure mode and unlocked a few thing, then quit to the main menu. Says "Saving" in the bottom right corner, then go to the main menu. I click on the Home button, close the game, then the console. I boot the game again, nothing aside the first chapter of Legend mode has saved. I tried the second chapter of Legend mode, then play Adventure mode. I go to the main menu, then the Home menu, close the game then the console. I just boot up the console and everything disappeared, aside of the first chapter of Legend mode.
What. The. Hell.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
That's... not normal at all. For me the game saves after every map I clear, be it Legend or Adventure mode, even so I usually clear a map in adventure mode, it saves, I use an item and fail, I restart and I get back my item and still have the last map cleared. I even transferred my save file from the Japanese version to the American one when it was out.

I'd suggest to backup and delete both the save file and extdata, if that doesn't works maybe you should try with a different CIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show