Hyrule Warriors' is a really good game!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Saiyan Lusitano, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    So for a couple of days I've been playing this little gem and even though I tend to despise Dynasty Warriors' games this one has me stoked, yet, I hate that I can't clear every part of the stage. I just mean, I've gotta be the one to take care of all the villains because god forbid the other soldiers in the field actually attack them. :unsure:

My favourite character to play as is Link but I'll certainly try out Ganondorf whenever he becomes available to play as. I'd also like to try out Toon Link but dunno if TL will be free DLC for the Wii U version or not. Heh, there's so much of Hyrule Warriors still to play. :lol:

P.S. I've gotta admit that I like seeing the titillation in Hyrule Warriors. :P

2. sabykos

sabykos GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2013
    Gambia, The
    I'm at 268 hours. :) I also love that game, mainly because I'm completionist and a Zelda enthusiast and this game has a mountain of things to unlock. I'm still missing a few spaces on the Twilight map and half of the Termina map.

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  3. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    I'm currently on the last chapter of Ganondorf's arc and despite defeating Zelda and Link I keep losing somehow. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. :wacko:

Update:

Just finished the game and it was such a great experience for someone like myself that doesn't like Dynasty Warriors' games. The story mode took me about 16 hours to complete so for now I'll leave at this and possibly come back sometime later to finish the extras. :)

Last edited by Saiyan Lusitano, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    This game is a rat lab.

Pip'

5. leerz

leerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    Makati
    you can enjoy this game better if you used HANS with it on n3DS, really takes away all that LAG!

6. SnAQ

SnAQ GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2010
    I played the game like crazy when it was released and i believed that I was pretty good at the game, then along came the Termina map and just couldn't get A rank anymore.
    Now I actually felt like playing the game again

Hi, welcome to the Wii U part of this forum.

Last edited by SnAQ, Mar 14, 2016
  7. leerz

leerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    Makati
    ohh lol! I'm glad to be here! sorry I was sleepy then lol hahaha yes, fun game regardless of platform :P

SnAQ likes this.
  8. wartimekillers

wartimekillers Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2016
    Indonesia
    i constantly play local multiplayer mode with my 3 years old daughter and failed in every mission, cause she's too busy looking for me in dungeon than killing enemies

9. LiquidAudacity

LiquidAudacity GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    Got it on that Best Buy sale and can't wait to start it