Hyrule Warriors Banner Problem - Any fix?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by nicotina117, Jan 24, 2016.

1. nicotina117
    OP

nicotina117 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    I recently downloaded hyrule warriors legends region free multi on that one iso site, there is a problem with the banner, its look ugly and blurry.,

It only seems to happen to certain people...

Broken:
    [​IMG]

Fixed:

[​IMG]

I a have N3DSXL with reiNAND 10.4, some people on 10.3 is working fine, other users on 9.5 emuNAND also is working fine, but 10.4 users reported the banner is blurry. I hope anyone can help!

2. wiiNinja
    This message by wiiNinja has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jan 24, 2016, Reason: Does not add anything useful to the discussion -rp.
    Jan 24, 2016
  3. yacepi15

yacepi15 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    It can be a stupid bug with a CIA file created wrong?

4. Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 25, 2014
    Cuba
    FIX:
    1-decrypt the game's executable
    2-open the banner with a hex editor
    3-extract the jpn-specific banner area
    4-repaste it in the other region's area (remember to change adress/offsets in the header)
    5-save and rebuild 3ds/cia file

nicotina117 likes this.
  5. Slasher115

Slasher115 Shizuo Heiwajima

Jan 24, 2014
    Ikebukuro
    That other one doesnt look fixed, it looks like a shitty jpeg, i saw someone with a US 3d banner that looked really good. Look here: http://imgur.com/4Pjjyb4

6. MTfresh

MTfresh Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2015
    @Chelsea_Fantasy Hello, i'm trying to fix a banner for a different game. At step 3 and 4, how do i find where the areas for each region are located at? (I'm a noob, sorry). Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice