Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
@Dark_AleX welcome back. Damn I remember the early days when you were on fire on the psp scene. I used the GTA hack to downgrade to 1.5 & when you released psx support on 3.xx if I remember correctly, man those were good gaming times :) I still have my psp1000 & it still works a treat. I guess everybody is sat here waiting for Hykem to release his magic.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is gonna turn into a @Dark_AleX thread LOL. I am sure a good bit of people used his hack on PSP. I know I did and was sad when he left the PSP scene, thankfully there were others that picked up where he left off....wouldn't it be awesome if he busted the PS4 wide open? :D

Reactions: Exavold

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is gonna turn into a @Dark_AleX thread LOL. I am sure a good bit of people used his hack on PSP. I know I did and was sad when he left the PSP scene, thankfully there were others that picked up where he left off....wouldn't it be awesome if he busted the PS4 wide open? n
An exploit for the ps4 is already in the works. Linux is already running with 3d drivers installed. It won't be long before the PS4 is cracked open if you're on the right firmware and don't update anymore.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An exploit for the ps4 is already in the works. Linux is already running with 3d drivers installed. It won't be long before the PS4 is cracked open if you're on the right firmware and don't update anymore.
That'd be great if I had a PS4. It's good to know that if I ever need info on PS4 hacking that I can always come to the Wii U section. :)

Reactions: digiw0rx
D

Deleted-355425

What sort of version are we talking here?

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What sort of version are we talking here?
1.76 if I remember correctly.

Man we went off topic. I'm seeing some confusion over the recently released libstagefright exploit but from my understanding the "super stable" yellow8 userland exploit is only really useful for 5.4 users since they have the OSDRIVER kernal exploit so 5.5 users will be stuck waiting for IOSU if they want things above minor homebrew like browser pong and a few emulators if someone takes the time and effort to code them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU