Humble Music Bundle launched

Arras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
logo.png

Yesterday, the first Humble Music Bundle launched. It contains five albums by Christopher Tin, They Might Be Giants, Jonathan Coulton of Portal fame, MC Frontalot, and Hitoshi Sakimoto who composed the soundtrack for the Valkyria Chronicles series. If you choose to pay over the average (about 8 dollars at the time of writing) you will also get an album by OK Go. Fun fact: the title image is named hmb1 which implies there will be more Humble Music Bundles to come. Also, if you buy the bundle now some extra stuff will probably be added later on.

humblebundle.com

Arras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought it myself for Jonathan Coulton and part of the Valkyria Chronicles soundtrack. Never heard of the other artists before honestly :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo... no games? Not even demos? But we got the Bastion AND Super Bros: S&S soundtrack last bundle...

Just because it's a Humble Bundle doesn't mean it needs to be games. You pay as you want and it's music from a variety of artists. It's not just soundtracks.

Personally though there's not much here interesting and I rarely download music anymore, paid or not. I just use Spotify these days.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo... no games? Not even demos? But we got the Bastion AND Super Bros: S&S soundtrack last bundle...

Just because it's a Humble Bundle doesn't mean it needs to be games. You pay as you want and it's music from a variety of artists. It's not just soundtracks.

Personally though there's not much here interesting and I rarely download music anymore, paid or not. I just use Spotify these days.

So its just indie in general?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1