Humble Indie Bundle 6

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Six mind-blowing games. Humble Indie Bundle 6 features six fantastic titles and five breathtaking soundtracks. Name your price and dive into the critically acclaimed action-RPG Torchlight; the rugged sci-fi action platformer Rochard; physics-based brick breaker Shatter; top down space combat sim Space Pirates and Zombies; and steampunk puzzle platformer Vessel. Customers who beat the average price will also get the incredible frantic acrobatic platformer, Dustforce!
The Humble Bundle rides again with 6 games that all look to be pretty amazing. I've heard vaguely good things about Torchlight, and Shatter sounds like the kind of game that would have me hooked for weeks.
All these games are available on Steam and DRM-free on PC, Mac, and Linux. And you get to decide how much of your money goes where.
So what are you waiting for? Get to it!
:arrow: Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I see this and I think Dustforce was the only game I showed even vague interest in, the other titles don't interest me.
So I'd probably be better off getting Dustforce alone off steam, but it is cheaper on the bundle, hmm.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't own Torchlight there's not a reason not to get it. It's almost a better Diablo III than Diablo III was, and Torchlight II will probably claim that title for certain on Thursday.

Also even though it took them three years I'm very happy to see that Torchlight's finally got a Linux version. The Steam version would work well enough through WINE but it wasn't quite the same.

At the very least SPaZ was also pretty decent but I haven't actually played any of the other games.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After the epicness of HBV this is a little.. well, it's meant to be humble so disappointing wouldn't really be the appropriate word.

I'm going to get it, but Torchlight is the only one that interests me.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is kinda meh, but yeah, I wasn't expecting something like HIB V anytime soon. Bought it anyway, I buy all HIB bundles. I suppose it's my monthly donation to charity.

Reactions: 1 person

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of these days I'll get around to purchasing one of these bundles.

Today is not that day. Soon, maybe, but not quite yet.

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You didn't buy Humble Bundle V? That was the bundle to end all bundles.

No matter, I'll continue to post HIBs in USN until you purchase one, and I'll continue to buy them all.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You didn't buy Humble Bundle V? That was the bundle to end all bundles.

No matter, I'll continue to post HIBs in USN until you purchase one, and I'll continue to buy them all.

The problem is, I just don't play games on my laptop. That's the major stumbling block.

I appreciate the effort, though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la