Humble Bundle with Android 6

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You thought good deals come only from Steam and the likes? Think again. Humble Bundle has released a new bundle and this one includes codes for Android versions of the games too!

So far the games are as follows:

The underwater fantasy action-adventure game Aquaria; the chromatic minimalist puzzler Fractal: Make Blooms Not War; the retro zombie survival game Organ Trail: Director’s Cut; and the nail-biting stealth strategy platformer Stealth Bastard Deluxe. You’ll also receive a bonus game: the rhythmic audio-visual game Pulse: Volume One. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get the intense tactical combat sim Frozen Synapse and the classic mystery point-and-click adventure Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director’s Cut!

Average at $4.75 at the present time. Grab 'em while they're cheap hot!

:arrow:Source

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed it at 5$. I actually didn't have any of the games in this bundle... which surprised me as I have been buying them all for a while now.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I may have a Humble Bundle addiction, I'll still purchase the bundle if I have most of the games in the bundle D:

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a ton of paid phone game's I never have completed. .. gaming on phone isn't optimal even with my ps3 controller connected :P

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought it even though I already have a bunch of those games, mostly for the Android versions. Pulse is pretty cool, but it's like near impossible to do the later levels if you don't have a 10 inch tablet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1