huge wiigator loader problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by di4medollaz, Nov 26, 2008.

Nov 26, 2008
  1. di4medollaz
    OP

Newcomer di4medollaz Member

Canada
    Ok first wii gator's backup launcher is a awsome program and i am in no way complaining but i am having serious issues with it and want to see if any other people are having these issues.
    What is happening is i will burn a game "lets say mario kart" i will play it it perfectly for a couple days then i will pop it in my wii to play and it will stop working and i will have to keep turning the machine on and off reloading the game like 15 times before it works again , now if it was just the one game this was happening to then maybe a bad burn but this happens to every SINGLE game eventually "fire emblem , tales of symphonia mario galaxy"after i have played them for about 3 days and what is wierd is they work perfect for those 3 days.
    Now my ntsc wii is brand new and the media i am using is one of the best "verbatim" and i have obviously tried other media and doing re burns but same thing.
    What happens is the games will load to the wii controller screen all fine then either the games will load to the beggining screen then it will all go black or it will just freeze during a menu.
    Now if anyone has any suggestions that i can try it would be appreciated also when i installed this i did leave dvd x on and i installed the IOS online and did it over the old IOS but i think the new one copies over it also please note i have used other media and did reburns and i take good care of the discs so they dont get scratched also this has happend to over 8 games that all worked perfect for 3 or 4 days. thanx

2. robman62

Member robman62 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I hope this isnt a normal occurance as I nolonger have my originals, they are gone with the wind

3. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Dont really see this being a common problem.

4. robman62

Member robman62 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    TC does your wii still play normal games? did you burn the "backups" higher or lower than 4x? DVD+R?

5. thawkins1

Member thawkins1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have this exact problem, and before you ask yes i can play originals. But people say it's just a media problem.

So to save all the shit you're going to get from the long time members(not going to say names) here it goes.

"It's nothing wrong with the loader it is all your fault, keep re-burning the games until you get it right"

that's what you're gonna get.

6. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    never seen such an issue before , been playing mario kart decrypted and 1:1 for about 4 weeks on a daily bases never thought of which one to load , and no problem at all .!!!

7. EndlessDiversity

Newcomer EndlessDiversity Member

New Zealand
    Sound like your wii have dirty lens, try to clean it with "Wii Lens Cleaner Kit"
    my suggestion is that you should vacuum your wii room as often as possible, and don't smoke near it.

nothing wrong with loader or dvd-r in this case.

8. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    that might be right cause it had to be a console problem not a software issue !!!