El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Huge Hints, Tips and Tricks Guide with a FAQ

Introduction
The purpose of this topic is to ask your questions about games, give tips and tricks or ask for them. If you want to know how to do something in a game, if you've found something out or want to share something, you can do that here.

Hints, Tips, Tricks, FAQ
FAQ
1. Why is it possible in some games to adjust the music and sound effects, if you can already change the sound with your console?

Hints

Tips

Tricks

FAQ FAQ
Q: Why is it huge? I only see a few posts!
A: It still has to grow. If it doesn't, it is probably dead.

Q: You just opened the pandora's box of n00bish questions. What should I do now?
A: If you think this is a Pandora's Box, you should probably just ignore this topic and move on.
Submitted by AlanJohn

Q: Why should I post?
A: So you can ask for or give your knowledge.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AlanJohn said:
You have no idea what you've done.
You just opened the pandora's box of n00bish questions.

If you're not interested in these 'n00b' questions, just ignore this topic. It's that simple!

Q: Why is it possible in some games to adjust the music and sound effects, if you can already change the sound with your console?
A: That is because now you can adjust the music and sound effects relative to each other, for if you want to hear the sound effects louder than the music or vice versa.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tonitonichopchop said:
Doesn't Ask GBAtemp fulfill the purpose of this thread already?

Yeah... That's true. But you can add your own question here and answer them&#33(?) (

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1