Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS.. I REALLY NEED help. I just received my sky3ds in the mail. I downloaded the 1.06 version of diskdriver from the sky3ds website. i have no idea what to do now. i ran the .exe and selected the usb drive with my 4gb toshiba microsd card? i get an error...
What does it mean to replace the template? i dont understand. somebody please help i just want to play 3ds games!

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS.. I REALLY NEED help. I just received my sky3ds in the mail. I downloaded the 1.06 version of diskdriver from the sky3ds website. i have no idea what to do now. i ran the .exe and selected the usb drive with my 4gb toshiba microsd card? i get an error...
What does it mean to replace the template? i dont understand. somebody please help i just want to play 3ds games!

I can help

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can help
nvermind, i just had to put it as administrator. i am trying this out as we speak. wish me luck

EDIT: WOW GUYS. IT TURNS OUT MY COPY OF OOT IS NOT A .3DS? ITS JUST A FILE I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST SEND ME A PM OF A LINK TO A JAPANESE VERSION OF OOT? I AM TERRIBLE AT FINDING THIS STUFF PLEASE JUST SOMEBODY HELP ME. I WON'T REPORT YOU OR ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France

You can find a tutorial for Gateway + Sky3DS use with New 3DS from this link : http://www.infinitydream.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=162

All credits go to sonic2753 and the help of members from this post. :bow:

WzsEeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
So, I will be receiving my n3ds LL + sky3ds next week.

I only need to run the japanese rom of zelda oot using sky3ds, get the exploit moment, change the carts from sky3ds to gateway and then that`s it?
It's easier to just run cubic ninja now with the new update.
And yes, you're correct, however you still need to import the saves to launch the exploit for oot.

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree, using CN exploit is much easier and you don't have to worry about corrupted saves and non-compatible microSD. And also CN seems to crash less often when loading GW mode.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I agree, using CN exploit is much easier and you don't have to worry about corupted saves and non-compatible microSD.

If you use Cubic Ninja exploit, what is the relationship beween non-compatible microSD ?!?
MicroSD issue is about Sky3DS use with Zelda OoT exploit only I presume.
For the moment there is no solution to use the CN hacked savegame with Sky3DS, isn't it ?

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you use Cubic Ninja exploit, what is the relationship beween non-compatible microSD ?!?
MicroSD issue is about Sky3DS use with Zelda OoT exploit only I presume.
For the moment there is no solution to use the CN hacked savegame with Sky3DS, isn't it ?

Yes the microSD issue for Sky3ds with Zelda Oot (The best compatible microSD is a Class 4).
You don't need a compatible saves for Sky3DS using CN exploit, just create saves within the game with Sky3ds and that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here