Howdy howdy

Wiiho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just joined to jump on the pcsx2 discussions, especially the 60fps and HD texture stuff, but apparently I'm not allowed to contribute or respond to anything there until I'm a few posts in? Kinda weird, but okay...

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1712065056397.png

Reactions: CoolMe

TheGlutton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome!

I am also new and working through my restricted account XD

I never owned a PS2, and I spend most of my time playing older stuff (SNES, Genesis, Arcade). What is your favorite/most recommended PS2 game?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @Wiiho and welcome to GBATemp! :toot:
Post automatically merged:

Welcome!

I am also new and working through my restricted account XD
It's not as restricted as you might think, you can post in threads everywhere you like, make threads everywhere you like, apart from the trade/selling/buying section.
I never owned a PS2, and I spend most of my time playing older stuff (SNES, Genesis, Arcade). What is your favorite/most recommended PS2 game?
Idk, the PS2 is full of classics, i would maybe start with platformers like Jak & Daxter trilogy, Ratchet & Clank trilogy, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Crash 4 & Twinsanity. The first three franchises are PlayStation exclusives you can play them on later PS consoles but not all of those games, and not sure if they're on PS5..

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: TheGlutton

TheGlutton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @Wiiho and welcome to GBATemp! :toot:
Post automatically merged:

It's not as restricted as you might think, you can post in threads everywhere you like, make threads everywhere you like, apart from the trade/selling/buying section.

Idk, the PS2 is full of classics, i would maybe start with platformers like Jak & Daxter trilogy, Ratchet & Clank trilogy, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Crash 4 & Twinsanity. The first three franchises are PlayStation exclusives you can play them on later PS consoles but not all of those games, and not sure if they're on PS5..
True, I did just unlock my Signature yestreday XD

Those all sound good, I used to have a PSP and I remember really enjoying a Daxter platformer on it. I'll add your recommendation to my backlog! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo