Hacking How worth it is an EZ Flash IV compared to a Supercard SD

bigChungus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In Australia (where I'm from) a EZ Flash IV costs between $60-$80 (including shipping) depending on where you buy it from, but you can buy a Supercard SDmini for around $18 on ebay. I've heard the Supercard has some slowdown issues though, can anyone tell me how pervasive they are or direct me to a proper compatibility list (google searches only give me compatibility for the Supercard DSTWO). If it issues are that bad, does anyone have a better alternative to Supercard without shelling out for a EZ4?

JS7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i found some supercard at 12$ on ebay, for this little money you wouldn't lose alot.

EZ Flash IV is better but it's quite expensive.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
woa, you can't really get them cheaper? not even from china websites? or older models like the ez iv MINI sd off ebay?
it's really worth, but not 80 bucks worth IMHO.. i think i paid for my ez iv 30 or 40 bucks i don't remember but it was years ago and i bought it along with other stuff

sadly i don't own a supercard... to tell you about compatibility, i do know some gbatempers own one but i don't remember who..

maybe wait for the ez flash omega to be in stocks? since it's the new card...

bigChungus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i found some supercard at 12$ on ebay, for this little money you wouldn't lose alot.

EZ Flash IV is better but it's quite expensive.
Should probably mention these prices are in Australian Dollars, in USD (but still including shipping) the cheapest EZ4 was $47 and the most expensive was $63

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard slowdown is real, but only for a handful of games. Anything that's turn based, or simple games won't be affected. Can't beat the price for a supercard right now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?