Hacking How to use r4 3ds with rxtools?

delgaucho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi!I have a 3ds r4igoldcc(http://www.r4igold.cc/3ds_main.asp) from 2012.I can't play it on dsi because my dsi have 1.4.5E firmware and i can't update the r4 because i haven't a dslite,so i found on internet a tutorial for unlock the r4.I followed this tutorial() though my 3ds has sysnad and emunand unlinked, but it doesn't worked.There is something i can do?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
hi!I have a 3ds r4igoldcc(http://www.r4igold.cc/3ds_main.asp) from 2012.I can't play it on dsi because my dsi have 1.4.5E firmware and i can't update the r4 because i haven't a dslite,so i found on internet a tutorial for unlock the r4.I followed this tutorial() though my 3ds has sysnad and emunand unlinked, but it doesn't worked.There is something i can do?

Move over from rxTools to Luma3DS it should then most likely work and be compatible~

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

delgaucho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So,thanks for yours answers.I used luma(Even if I do not know why) and the r4 works,but i have a white screen.It's my fault(beacuse the r4 doesn't support versione above 9.2) or i must format the microsd?

D

Deleted-379826

So,thanks for yours answers.I used luma(Even if I do not know why) and the r4 works,but i have a white screen.It's my fault(beacuse the r4 doesn't support versione above 9.2) or i must format the microsd?
What version ARE you on? And is this in an emunand?

delgaucho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think that's emunand,because when i go to the info the version is: Ver 11.0.0. In rxtools the emunand was like: ver rx11.0.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I modded a o3ds to a9lh with luma for my neighbour, and suddenly his r4i 3ds worked again. So I think it's a good choise.
a9lh?I didn't installed that.But the r4 launch now,but i got a white screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-