Hacking How to un-ios patch games?

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I obtained Onechanbara and House of the Dead: Overkill, which were dumped by the same person. After dumping said games, this person removed the update partition and patched them to use IOS 3.2. I have another game which had the update partition removed (Animal Crossing) and it works fine through the disc channel via cioscorp, but these two games do not. Both of these games run fine through softchip, so I was wondering if there was a way to reverse that ios patching that was done to them to maybe make them work through the disc channel.

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
There is no IOS 3.2.
I realise this :/, and that doesn't help me.
Here is what the info was on it:

QUOTEcrash_override_

Presents Bikini Zombie Slayers, NTSC version. This game has been scrubbed, the update partition totally removed, and IOS patched to use version 3.2 wii firmware.

I rar'ed the game, then extracted it and burned it at 16x with imgburn to verify it worked still.

I do not own a modchip so I cannot guarantee this works with wiikeys or D2Pros. I CAN guarantee this works if you followed my modkit.

Extract using winrar and burn using imgburn.

getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For both of these games the original IOS is 33. There is no need to patch the IOS to run either of them with the loaders. You might try IOS patcher 1.1 to set the games back to the original.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't you just IOS patch them back to 33?

edit: now seen the edit on the previous post making my comment seem pointless
smile.gif

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getrehl said:
For both of these games the original IOS is 33. There is no need to patch the IOS to run either of them with the loaders. You might try IOS patcher 1.1 to set the games back to the original.
Thanks, that made the games work
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: