giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So is anyone working on a translation for it 'cause the (U) version has been out for ages but it hasn't been dumped yet and I'm really sick of Spanish now? I would do it but I hate hex editors, we just don't seem to get along.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
why not use the Europe version?

Because it's only in Spanish and I think Italian. There is no English rom out there.

Woops I answered too quick, I saw your edit.
tongue.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Official English release = NO translation necessary.Not to mention the fact that no one would even bother translating a release such as this. There's a slim chance you may actually be 'forced' into purchasing a retail game (shock/horror)
ohmy.gif

I'm sorry to say, but you've created a totally pointless thread - in before Mods lock it!

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Official English release = NO translation necessary.Not to mention the fact that no one would even bother translating a release such as this. There's a slim chance you may actually be 'forced' into purchasing a retail game (shock/horror)
ohmy.gif

I'm sorry to say, but you've created a totally pointless thread - in before Mods lock it!

I don't have any problem with buying it but I just wanted to know before I decide what I'm gonna spend my money on. Transformers War For Cybertron (PS3), How To Train Your Dragon (PS3). I think I'll get the PS3 version seeing as the DS version isn't all that good.

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
ohmy.gif

I don't have any problem with buying it but I just wanted to know before I decide what I'm gonna spend my money on. Transformers War For Cybertron (PS3), How To Train Your Dragon (PS3). I think I'll get the PS3 version seeing as the DS version isn't all that good.

Why bother wasting your time and money? Just buy the dvd/blue ray of the movie and rewatch it again, its a great movie, forget about the crappy game.
biggrin.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
, How To Train Your Dragon (PS3). I think I'll get the PS3 version seeing as the DS version isn't all that good.
Nice to know DS version "isn't all that good", yet you wanted someone to translate it just for you
wacko.gif
Hmmm, can't see any prospective translators taking your requests too seriously in the future.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bo Abobo said:
giratina16 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
ohmy.gif

Why bother wasting your time and money? Just buy the dvd/blue ray of the movie and rewatch it again, its a great movie, forget about the crappy game.
biggrin.gif

Because I can't play a movie. The PS3 game looks really good, and even if I was to buy the Blu-Ray it isn't even out yet so I would have to wait forever. I will get it though when it does come out, I loved it.

200th Post YAY!!!!

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
giratina16 said:
, How To Train Your Dragon (PS3). I think I'll get the PS3 version seeing as the DS version isn't all that good.
Nice to know DS version "isn't all that good", yet you wanted someone to translate it just for you
wacko.gif
Hmmm, can't see any prospective translators taking your requests too seriously in the future.

Because it's good enough to be a time killer, it's difficult to explain, because I can't understand it it isn't mega fun but if I could understand it, it would be mega fun. Actually that wasn't hard to explain.

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
giratina16 said:
wacko.gif

Because it's good enough to be a time killer, it's difficult to explain, because I can't understand it it isn't mega fun but if I could understand it, it would be mega fun. Actually that wasn't hard to explain.
you dont need to understand it. it works just fine if you saw the movie, just stick to it and the dragonbattling stuff will work.
its good as a timekiller, unlike the other movie turn games there arer.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pyrosurfer said:
giratina16 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
giratina16 said:
wacko.gif

you dont need to understand it. it works just fine if you saw the movie, just stick to it and the dragonbattling stuff will work.
its good as a timekiller, unlike the other movie turn games there arer.

But I like to understand it, I actually like reading. Plus the only command I know is Attack the rest of it I have no idea.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
suruz said:
OMFG isn't this game going to get an english release very soon anyway!? Just wait!

OMFG if you read my first post you would have noticed that I already mentioned that the English version has been released which also includes the EUR English version, no one has dumped it yet.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
suruz said:
OMFG isn't this game going to get an english release very soon anyway!? Just wait!

OMFG if you read my first post you would have noticed that I already mentioned that the English version has been released which also includes the EUR English version, no one has dumped it yet.

That doesn't change how ridiculous your request is! Do you know how much time and effort it takes to translate a game?? So why would someone do that if the game is almost out in english anyway?

It'll be dumped eventually so you just have to be patient, and play something else :S

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
suruz said:
giratina16 said:
suruz said:

That doesn't change how ridiculous your request is! Do you know how much time and effort it takes to translate a game?? So why would someone do that if the game is almost out in english anyway?

It'll be dumped eventually so you just have to be patient, and play something else :S

You don't have to get all shitty about it, I was only asking for someone to do it, I wasn't demanding it. I have been playing other things, it's obviously not a necessity it would just be nice to understand what I'm playing.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
giratina16 said:
suruz said:
giratina16 said:
suruz said:

You don't have to get all shitty about it, I was only asking for someone to do it, I wasn't demanding it. I have been playing other things, it's obviously not a necessity it would just be nice to understand what I'm playing.

You're asking someone to take MONTHS to translate some shitty movie release tie in game, when not only could they be working on other much epicly awesome games that need to be translated, but your asking them to do it when the US version will most likely be released very soon.

Whether you're demanding it or not, you're still a selfish dude.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
giratina16 said:
suruz said:
giratina16 said:
suruz said:

You're asking someone to take MONTHS to translate some shitty movie release tie in game, when not only could they be working on other much epicly awesome games that need to be translated, but your asking them to do it when the US version will most likely be released very soon.

Whether you're demanding it or not, you're still a selfish dude.

Shut up bitching you're getting on my nerves, how am I being selfish loads of people on *unnamed* rom sites want an English version. I don't know how long it takes I'm not a hacker I don't know anything about hex editors so get off my tit.

You know the funny thing is I never actually asked anyone to do it, I asked if anyone was doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land