How to RockBand on Les Paul Controller?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ether2802, Jan 3, 2009.

1. ether2802
    OP

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Is there anything we can do to make RockBand 1 and the track packs 1-2 work with the GH controllers, what's the difference in the RockBand2 and AC/DC with the first ones, the apploader, the main.dol what exactly ask for the IOS37 and the USB drivers??? [​IMG]

2. Mrkinator

Mrkinator Neil Peart Wannabe

Sep 28, 2008
    Canada
    Great White North, Eh!
    I don't know, but I'm gonna look into it. My #1 priority right now, however, is to get Rock Band 2 Customs up and running.

3. ether2802
    OP

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    I guess nobody is really insterested in this XD..!!!

4. Zarkz

Zarkz GBAtemp Fan

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    King Taco
    thats because Rock Band 2 came out, and it has more and better songs. So no one really gives a crap about RB1

5. kytran

kytran GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Canada
    that and the fact that it has more options and you can use the GH stuff on RB2 [​IMG]

why downgrade [​IMG]

Posts merged

that and the fact that it has more options and you can use the GH stuff on RB2 [​IMG]

why downgrade [​IMG]

6. Arek1985

Arek1985 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2008
    United States
    now if customs are figured out quickly I'm sure we may see a rockband 1 rockband 2 custom lol. (wow too much rockband). Or when customs are figured out I'm sure someone will port rb1 to rb2's format. Look at guitar hero 1-2 and the 80's all ported to GHIII for the Wii. Even rockband 1 and 2 saw ports to GHIII. So if customs work out we could see potential of unlimited editions of rockband 2. *Rockband 2 Guitar Hero 2 edition i await you lol).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice