Hacking How to RockBand on Les Paul Controller?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there anything we can do to make RockBand 1 and the track packs 1-2 work with the GH controllers, what's the difference in the RockBand2 and AC/DC with the first ones, the apploader, the main.dol what exactly ask for the IOS37 and the USB drivers???
huh.gif

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
Is there anything we can do to make RockBand 1 and the track packs 1-2 work with the GH controllers, what's the difference in the RockBand2 and AC/DC with the first ones, the apploader, the main.dol what exactly ask for the IOS37 and the USB drivers???
huh.gif

I don't know, but I'm gonna look into it. My #1 priority right now, however, is to get Rock Band 2 Customs up and running.

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that and the fact that it has more options and you can use the GH stuff on RB2
smile.gif

why downgrade
tongue.gif

Posts merged

that and the fact that it has more options and you can use the GH stuff on RB2
smile.gif

why downgrade
tongue.gif

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now if customs are figured out quickly I'm sure we may see a rockband 1 rockband 2 custom lol. (wow too much rockband). Or when customs are figured out I'm sure someone will port rb1 to rb2's format. Look at guitar hero 1-2 and the 80's all ported to GHIII for the Wii. Even rockband 1 and 2 saw ports to GHIII. So if customs work out we could see potential of unlimited editions of rockband 2. *Rockband 2 Guitar Hero 2 edition i await you lol).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night