Hacking Question How to restore switch with no rawnand.bin

Z32TT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i installed atmosphere with the first release when i was on FW3.0. it was at this time i performed all the backups and put them on my computer. I never opened up the backup folder. I then updated using Choidujour to 6.1 everything was all good at this point. i then updated to Kosmos still on 6.1 took some getting used to with nogc but once i figured that out all good. but i didnt know what emummc was i just used cfwnand always. i got a new game and wanted to update to 9.1 read that atmosphere supported it so i got ChoidujourNX and proceded to update. it said it was successful i rebooted and i would get stuck at Hekate. however if i launch emummc it boots just fine into 6.1. i saved this SD card for later.i went looking for the original backups and the backup folder was empty. so i used this guide https://switch.homebrew.guide/usingcfw/manualchoiupgrade to try and go back to 6.1 on sysnand. Choidujour (on my computer CMD) keeps giving me a invalid nca header! Are keys correct? failure. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get the sysnand operational again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.