Hacking How to remove Kosmos

Baoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys there is a way to remove only kosmos form the SD card and stay only with atmospheere?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remove all Kosmos file that came with the file pack, and put the latest build of Atmosphere on your SD card and boot using the fusee-primary.

Bravestarr

Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem: I always used Kosmos and now I need to get rid of it. Did it work? What did you exactly delete on the as card and what did you add? Would be great if you would share your knowledge here.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Run tinfoil, it will wipe it.

PS: Just delete atmosphere, bootloader and sept folders.
Very useless that method. They have to delete the Atmosphere, Bootloader, Sept folder and re-install a new CFW package, that's all.

They can use SDSetup, they are the same creators of Kosmos. There they include the necessary patches, they just need to select it.

https://sdsetup.com/console?switch

There will be a maintenance tonight https://github.com/noahc3/SDSetup/issues/166

Here is a link to a standard package + patches

Last edited by Imancol,

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's unrelated but related but that Hekakte Bin is that Kosmos and Fuse Primary Bin is straight atmosphere? I never once ever used Fuse Primary Bin ever

FireFaust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in 10.2.0 now, updated from 10.1.0, everything is great. All games work. But when installing tinfoil+HBGshop from zero (I deleted all related to tinfoil/HBGshop just to see if it worked), the games still does not install or download, it just immediately sais failed in queed. I thought it was kosmos, but I deleted it too, does someone know what it could be? The new games tab does not appear also, just when I include jits.cc shop on it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The same happened on 10.1.0. That was why I tried to update all.
Thankyou

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in 10.2.0 now, updated from 10.1.0, everything is great. All games work. But when installing tinfoil+HBGshop from zero (I deleted all related to tinfoil/HBGshop just to see if it worked), the games still does not install or download, it just immediately sais failed in queed. I thought it was kosmos, but I deleted it too, does someone know what it could be? The new games tab does not appear also, just when I include jits.cc shop on it.

Thankyou
HBGShop is dead.

Reactions: Kioku

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thankyou
Did you miss the announcement about hbgshop shutting down?
You can use JITS instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Cyberpunk computer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge0DcGBnC9o