1. Lazyboss

OP Lazyboss GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Arab Emirates
    The new Wii VC injector allow us to play injected gamecube games on the Wii U, there are few games in GameCube have multiple discs such as Metal Gear Solid the twin snakes, Resident Evil, Tales of Symphonia ets.
    so what should i do when i reach the the point that i need to insert Disc 2?

thank you

Last edited by Lazyboss, Nov 2, 2017
  2. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    As long as you followed the directions, it'll work like it always has with Nintendont (yes, your injected game is running on Nintendont): http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

Lazyboss likes this.
  3. Lazyboss

United Arab Emirates
    thank you for your reply.
    i can't read 220 pages to get the answer but i just read few random pages and i know how the injector works, my problem is during the game it will not switch to disc 2 no matter what button i pressed i'm just stuck at the change disc screen.
    i'm sure disc 2 is included in the game as i did it with wiiu usb helper to avoid mistakes.

OrGoN3 likes this.
  4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    when using the script you just put the 1st disc named game.gcm and the second disc named disc2.gcm if its correctly named and you have an up to date nintendont boot.dol on your sd card disc change is automatic, make sure you have updated nintendont.

Lazyboss and OrGoN3 like this.
  5. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Then update your Nintendont on your SD card. That or something went wrong, as Nintendont will switch to disc 2 automagically.

Lazyboss likes this.
  6. Lazyboss

United Arab Emirates
    i'm pretty sure i have the latest nintendont for vWii, but i'm not sure if the injector was disc2.gcm, as i said i used wiiu usb helper to do it, but either ways the wiiu usb helper should do those things automatically and if the file is wrong it should give me an error right? but everything work smoothly.
    anyway i will check the files when i go home tonight to make sure, but i may need to reinstall the game again, will that affect the safe files?

7. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Tag the creator of wii u usb helper and ask him. he will know for sure how to do it. your save files will be fine, they are stored on your sd

Last edited by wicksand420, Nov 2, 2017
    Lazyboss likes this.
  8. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Why not just run the script yourself and find out? http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

That way you'll know if it's the script Wii U USB Helper uses or not.

Lazyboss likes this.
  9. Lazyboss

United Arab Emirates
    Thanx I was wondering where the safe files are lol I forgot its using nintendont.
    I was too lazy to use the script but it looks like I can custmize a lot of things using it, will try that thanx.

OrGoN3 likes this.
  10. kornychaos

kornychaos Organized.

United States
    You can also use the search button if you don't want to sort through said 220 pages.

11. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    They are in a folder at the root of your sd called "saves"

Lazyboss likes this.
  12. Lazyboss

United Arab Emirates
    It worked, after i went with the script and inject the game again it still have the same problem, then i just replace the .dol file to be 100% sure i have the latest update and it worked, strange i thought i have the latest .dol as i installed it less than a month ago from the main site.

thank you guys :bow:

wicksand420 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - multiple, Gamecube, disks