Hacking Question How to load split XCI's in Atmosphere

joey_turbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere, I have done an extensive search and couldn't find it.

I have an XCI I've split with XCI cutter, so it will fit on my FAT32 mSD, but I can't install it now its on there.

I have tried N1dus, after putting the split files into a folder named .XCI. That simply gives me the "Error processing files" message. I have converted other XCI's using N1dus, so have got my keys all sorted as needed.

Is there a definite guide to get this working on a non SX OS CFW.

Thanks

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere, I have done an extensive search and couldn't find it.

I have an XCI I've split with XCI cutter, so it will fit on my FAT32 mSD, but I can't install it now its on there.

I have tried N1dus, after putting the split files into a folder named .XCI. That simply gives me the "Error processing files" message. I have converted other XCI's using N1dus, so have got my keys all sorted as needed.

Is there a definite guide to get this working on a non SX OS CFW.

Thanks
you can use 4NXCI to convert them to nsp, and use SplitNSP.py to split them.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
nuvandibe made a batch file called XCI-to-Split-NSP. To make 4NXCI and N1dus work properly you need your Keys. You can get them using Lockpick. After you got your prod.keys File from Lockpick copy it to your Computer. Paste another Copy of your prod.keys File to the Root of your SD Card and rename it to keys.dat. You can now also install smaller XCI directly with N1dus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy