Tutorial How to install Project M "Hackless" with SD-HC cards!

Was this easy to setup?

• Ya

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Kind of

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NOPE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrAnon_3301

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so I did everything and I got to the bootup menu of project m and when I press play it just boots me to braw but when I go to the roster it's pm's roster and it crashes the game. Please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I did everything and I got to the project m boot up menu and it boots up to brawl but it's not really brawl because it has project m roster and it crashes the game( I'm using a 4 GB SDHC card btw ) pls help I actually wanna play it.

SugoiEndeavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so I did everything and I got to the bootup menu of project m and when I press play it just boots me to braw but when I go to the roster it's pm's roster and it crashes the game. Please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I did everything and I got to the project m boot up menu and it boots up to brawl but it's not really brawl because it has project m roster and it crashes the game( I'm using a 4 GB SDHC card btw ) pls help I actually wanna play it.
Im sorry, I made this when I was stupid and young and this method no longer works. I've updated the thread to include a new method of installation. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by SugoiEndeavor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu