Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the netflicks wad
*snip*

it was easy

1. i installed the Netflix - USB Loader GX - Forwarder.wad using wad manager in the homebrew channel

2. and then i used wbfs manager and installed the netflicks.iso onto the wbfs partition like it was a wii game

screen stays black for a few seconds but then it comes on and tells me i need internet conection because i dont have wifi

awesome!!

clay.r.08

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problem, the thread started out as me needing help but then i figured it out in record time like i always do

its good for me to have this for the many customers i constantly get

i never said it was for me or that i wanted to to set up a conection, im just happy that it wants a connection

since you must know

1stkirbyever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
yes, it is warez

@OP, i'm pretty sure u need a netflix account to use it, and u can't pirate that!

Yeah, you need one. I have yet to even set mine up, stupid connection.
glare.gif

superflysocal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help.

I initially used netflix disc and updated as it requested, system now 4.1u (was 3.3). Then using usb loader i tried to copy the netflix disc and then ran and it gave blue screen error #002 that makes me reboot.

I tried what you said:
I install netflix.wad with wad manager.

then, used wbfs manager to erase the previosly copied netflix partition. then i install netflix (trimmed).iso

when I run netflix from the netflix channel or from usb loader i get blue screen error#002 that makes me reboot

Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there