Was this helpful?

• Total voters

moonlexbian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I did something wrong. I finally got FBI to work, installed Tomodachi Life from Chaos Emerald. But when I rebooted my 3DS, I didn't get a pop up on my screen saying that there was new software.Also, I've tried installing the cia three times already, overwriting the previous. Then I pressed start, but it only freezes on me with a red screen on the touch screen. This also causes me to reboot my system by holding down the power button, or is that not my problem?

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I did something wrong. I finally got FBI to work, installed Tomodachi Life from Chaos Emerald. But when I rebooted my 3DS, I didn't get a pop up on my screen saying that there was new software.Also, I've tried installing the cia three times already, overwriting the previous. Then I pressed start, but it only freezes on me with a red screen on the touch screen. This also causes me to reboot my system by holding down the power button, or is that not my problem?
You are trying EU on USA console? If yes, you must run Tomodachi through Hans from Homebrew launcher. c:

moonlexbian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are trying EU on USA console? If yes, you must run Tomodachi through Hans from Homebrew launcher. c:
I'm really sorry, I don't know... How do you check that? I installed the Eur, I'm pretty sure that's what it said on the cia file. But I don't know if my 3ds is USA or Eur. Is there somewhere where it should say which one it is?

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry, I don't know... How do you check that? I installed the Eur, I'm pretty sure that's what it said on the cia file. But I don't know if my 3ds is USA or Eur. Is there somewhere where it should say which one it is?
Go to settings and look on top screen.
If at the end of the numbers it says U, it's USA console. If it's E, it's EUR console.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i cant install this as .cia? Il try old eshop now its give me an error)
UPD: Got it work but when il downgrade il erase my NNID so i cant log cause it wants System Update :/
Any solution?

Last edited by Saionji,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    +1
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"