how to install anyregion changer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by makun822, Feb 28, 2009.

1. makun822
    OP

makun822 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2009
    Hello everybody, I’m having problems and need some help.

I’m a bit of a noob and I’m wondering if anybody can help me to get the any region changer.

I have an Australian Wii, I already changed it to Japanese version using the homebrew channel and downgrader a while ago in order to play some Japanese games.

But recently now that is not enough as I need to COMPLETLEY change the system into a Japanese system in order to play Joy sound. Basically I need the shopping channel to be Japanese also and right now it is not.

I am having problems putting the any region changer onto the homebrew channel…..It just does not come up at all. I think I have misunderstood the steps as to how and what exactly to put onto the sd card so that the homebrew channel can read it properly.

At least I think that’s what the problem is, if anyone knows what the problem is please tell me.

But I suppose what I’m really asking for is a step by step tutorial for idiots (like me) as how to get the information from the computer working on the SD card inside the Wii so I can play my $240 game.

Thankyou everyone for your help!

2. MasterHand300

MasterHand300 Banned

Banned
    Feb 10, 2009
    Copy the anyregion changer folder onto your sd card rename the any region changer.dol rename it to a boot.dol then boot up HBC And yer [​IMG]

3. elvis24

elvis24 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2008
    United States
    uk
    there are plenty of step by step guides on the forums for everyone. Im not sure you can change your shops region, but thats not 100%. Have a good read around, stickies section for noobs is a good place to start