Hacking How to ForcePal60 on new NTSC Games?

Linh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay, i got a problem. Since no one answers my question in NOOB Paradise (xD), i gonna make a topic. Hope that you guys can help me^^

Here is the problem: Lately, i tried to change the color of Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes and Oboro Muramasa to be able to play on my PAL Wii, but i can´t do that with Trucha Signer anymore
frown.gif
If I open the ISO, Trucha Signer just closed. Then I came up with WiiScrubber 1.4, I tried to do the same thing as in Trucha Signer, extracting the main.dol, then do the wii-vmc. 1.0 to ForcePal60, then replaced the main.dol from the ISO with the patched one. The next steps....I don´t know.... I tried ScrubType: Trucha, but I failed because of the last step. And if I scrub the ISO, then I get a compressed iso. I burned it onto a CD, then run with Backup Launcher Gamma, do the ForcePal60, but then if I start to launch the game, the screen turns into a green one
frown.gif

I tried many different things, for example the StarPatchv4.0, but I still keep failing with playing NTSC games with color on my TV T_T

Can anyone help me?

I got HBC, version 3.2E now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill