Hacking How to fix error 002 >HERE<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I'm having trouble with the gamma002error fix. After i start it and press launch game it just gives a black screen.
My wii got bricked and got repaired by someone who had never repaired a wii before.
Anyway, he did it and even backups still work but the gamma002 doesn't work...

I use version E 3.2 and i formatted the sd card before i used it and there's nothing else exept the 002 fix.
there's nothing else of homebrew installed on it, so help is preciated.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Error 001 unauthorized device had been detected if I remember right....

sounds like a load of pan to me....Just break down and get a usb storae devicee (a 8 gig pen drive even) doesnt have to be the ever so affordable western digital MY BOOK series (where the real value is at) but the fact is PATCHING 002 is ALOT EASIER with usb loader GX

THE OTHER THING IS

from a disk you can simply use NeoGamma loader and it addressed any of those gay sega game 002 errors at lkeast all the ones ive tried using a 1:1 backup via neo gamma worked swimmingly lol
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vettacossx said:
Error 001 unauthorized device had been detected if I remember right....

sounds like a load of pan to me....Just break down and get a usb storae devicee (a 8 gig pen drive even) doesnt have to be the ever so affordable western digital MY BOOK series (where the real value is at) but the fact is PATCHING 002 is ALOT EASIER with usb loader GX

THE OTHER THING IS

from a disk you can simply use NeoGamma loader and it addressed any of those gay sega game 002 errors at lkeast all the ones ive tried using a 1:1 backup via neo gamma worked swimmingly lol
tongue.gif

001 error is only related to bad modchips and bad cIOS/game/loader combinations.

On softmods you only get 001 with NeoGamma with some games and some cIOS before rev14, or with alternative .dol loading on some cIOS when the loader does not do 001 patching. (you won't encounter this, it's more or less a NeoGamma R7 + NOT cIOSrev14 thing)

kRaViDaO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer to use DVD's, so how can i solve this?

btw... this happens when i try so search error 001 fix on Generic Wii Patcher

Julies

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm new to this and don't really understand it all but was wondering if someone could help me please. I have installed Homebrew and backup launcher on my wii and have burned wii sports resort .iso with imgburn on to a dvd. When i try and play it through backup launcher (which i think i'm supposed to do!!) it starts loading and says #002 error. After reading this post i can see that there are ways to fix it but am unsure what to do. Could someone please tell me what i am doing wrong and how to fix it please, bearing in mind i'm a girl!! and a newbie to all of this!!

Thanks very much!

liverpool4lyfe

Trophies
XP
Country
it keeps saying when i use the generic wii patcher and click on search on 002 fix and it keeps saying Search pattern for "Error 002" protection not found

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not really a new 002 error. Just the 3rd gen of it. Do you use a modchip + disc channel? If yes, you do not need to care about 002 error. Modchip + Gecko OS? Use latest Gecko OS and no problem. Cioscorp? No problem. Some backup loader? Just use an updated version.

dnstilke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to use WiiScrubber but it only shows
Partition:0 -UPDATE (0) (BAD)
Partition:1 -DATA (0) (BAD)

I used both a lg drive to dump and my wii through wifi as well. same result, is there a way to fix error when this is the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: