Not open for further replies.

pcton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Let's see...
I have one of the first wiinja chips on pal wii(no dl-dvd or error 001 support)
Running 3.2E with patchmii and dvdx (you know, stuff that makes dvd-videos on the mplayer working)
Patched the iso with 001 and 002, both, main.dol AND NfsMWEuropeEnDuRelease.dol.
Removed updates with BrickBlocker and changed requested ios to 36 with iospatcher.

No IOS55, no Gecko.
Works fine from disc channel!

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read through the whole thread and I still cannot get this game to work. My wii is 3.2e and I have the gamma 0.3 002fix channel installed. I can run every other game I've backed up except this one. I have tried the following methods:

1. burn .iso (PAL) with brickblocker and getting splash screen showing safety image of wii remote, how to plug in nunchuck, etc but after that it goes to black screen.
2. patched .iso (PAL) which is already brickblocked, with guide and burn but again same as above, getting splash screen showing safety image of wii remote, how to plug in nunchuck, etc but after that it goes to black screen.

I've read everyone's posts and I'm lost know
wacko.gif
as my dvd-r are building up now as coasters!!!
grog.gif
It's not the game I'm want badly!! its the solution of getting this game to work as I don't want other games I really want to be the same as this one.

NOOB here so thanks in advance
yay.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which game are you trying to get to work? Did you ever see the 002 error? If no you are wrong here. And brickblocking or paching in any way is not required for most games.

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, noob error
blush.gif

The game is need for speed underground and I did get a blue screen with the 002 error, the 1:1 disc was brickblocked. I updated the channel to the gamma 0.3 002 fix and then I got the blank screen, used the same disc. I have the original .iso thats not brickblocked, should I burn this and try it? is there an update on the disc?

I've brickblocked all my discs so far, have approx 60 games, and there has been no issues with them.

Cheers....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you use the Gamma loader with 002 error then:
1. Brickblocking is useless as...
2. the 002 error is fixed by gamma, there's no need to patch it in the .iso

But it should have worked anyway. Is the game from the correct region? Did you try both force PAL60 and force NTSC with the game?

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried force PAL60, no joy. I will try force NTSC and see what happens. The game is definitely PAL.

One other point of information, after I could not get this game working I changed my backup loader channel to a new wii loader channel, yesterday I updated, all other games work fine so since then I've been trying to run NFS Underground through HBC and loading .dol files. The files I've tried are the gamma 0.3 002fix .dol and also recently the SoftChipR85M.dol

Both load up the white safety screen but still getting the black screen after!!!!!

EDIT: my wii is actually 3.2e (EUROPE)

Just remembered that I came across a folder with 3 ios files to install to enable NFS to run, these files were:
IOS38-64-v3609.wad
IOS53-64-v4114.wad
IOS55-64-v4633.wad

I installed these but now I've uninstalled...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
those IOS aren't needed here because you don't have a ModChip, if you get the safety screen then the loader is doing his part, if the game crashes after then is the .iso or the burn of the patching that fucked up the game, cause once you get the safety screen it means you can load the game (just need something extra maybe)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
those IOS aren't needed here because you don't have a ModChip, if you get the safety screen then the loader is doing his part, if the game crashes after then is the .iso or the burn of the patching that fucked up the game, cause once you get the safety screen it means you can load the game (just need something extra maybe)

also happens if theres a language or video mismatch i cant boot bleech past the loading screen with componant cable without jap language or preloader disc region

midgetone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i also have a problem with the getting passed the safty screen and it freezeing abpone the laoding screen (one bleach) i belive i have done the IOS updates (i have a d2pro modchip) and when i try and change the vid mode or even touch the main.dol the game wont read it only loads if the game is untouched. help ?

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Gamma and/or SoftChip users:
1. Just use HBC friendly Gamma002fix_r2 launcher provided by WiiPower using a 1:1 copy.
2. Just use SoftChip r73 compiled and enable the "Remove 002 error" using a 1:1 copy.
3. For DKJB force the language to Japanesse.
in order to make madworld work on the ntsc system, do we need the thing from the 2nd link as well? if so, then the link is down
whats "softchip" btw? if it has something to do with internal modding, it doesnt apply to me. all i done is installed the hbc to the menu and access the backup launcher .3g and/or use the gecko OS if a game a put in asks me for a wii system update.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You only need 1 launcher with 002 fix, either Gecko OS(modchip users), Gamma(softmodders) or SoftChip(both). SoftChip is an alternative launcher which is completly open source and still in development, it's only runs 1:1 Wii backups without anything special like cheats or such.

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so...if i'm using backup launcher .3g, all i need to do to avoid the 002 error is just to install the Gamma002fix_r2 to the menu and use the thing to launch?

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Where can I download gecko os with 002 fix foe HBC, old links don't work? (this one: Geckoos_1.7b_for_cIOS.zip)

Thank you!

tribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok...under my wii menu,i got Gecko OS & gamma,does it mean that i have a modchip in my wii and also a softmodders since i have gamma too.but when i insert the madworld dvd and use gamma to launch,it prompt me error 002 in blue screen.So does it mean i must use Gecko OS to launch,but i did try and a black screen came out,nothing else.....so any suggestion for me inoder to play the game.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use the Gamma 002fix launcher instead of the one you have in your Wii Menu, cause I'm 100% sure that gamma launcher you have it hasn't the 002fix, and no you don't have a ModChip cause GeckOS doesn't work, if you did you could run backups straight from the disc channel, read the first post for more info about how to fix this error...!!!
smile.gif

tribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok...so which means my set is softmod right? Yes,my gamma doesn't have the 002fix.So which mean i must put the file into the Ds Card and load from the SD Card right.Do i need to format the SD Card?Do i need to create any other things like folders to put the 002fix in?And is this a 1 time run and in future,i won't need to run the 002 fix everytimes when i play mad world.thanks for yr quick advise.

Leon2457

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I just say that the 409 error is a dirty disc ..... now I just feel silly, but thank you anyway
biggrin.gif
, and sorry for the now not needed post X3

its still not working, even after cleaning it like crazy :wtf: I'm gonna re-burn, and if I still get that, I'll let you know
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1