Gaming How to download PSP roms and play it on PSP?

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know that you need CFW and the Pandora Baterry stuff but I cant understand or it's too complicated for me on other websites can you please tell me step-by-step and my psp is i think in the PSP series 3000 I saw it on the box and my kernel is 4.21 thank you so mych!!
yaypsp.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jozsua_cruz said:
I know that you need CFW and the Pandora Baterry stuff but I cant understand or it's too complicated for me on other websites can you please tell me step-by-step and my psp is i think in the PSP series 3000 I saw it on the box and my kernel is 4.21 and also the website for the PSP roms... thank you so mych!!
yaypsp.gif

Theres a sticky here, read it. On the 3000 I dont think there is cfw. also they're PSP ISO's not ROMS, and we cant link them here.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The only PSX games you can play on the PSP 3000 are those you buy from the PSN.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jozsua_cruz said:
xist said:
The only PSX games you can play on the PSP 3000 are those you buy from the PSN.

What do you mean by PSN? soo..your saying I can play PS1 games without CFW or any of that stuff??

PlayStation Network

BUY the PSX games from there, and then you can play them

otherwise just wait till the 3000 gets hacked

until then, how about you read some of the stickies and make some minuscule effort to understand?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Let's get this straight.
To download and play any PSX EBOOTs or PSP ISOs, you NEED custom firmware.

However, you can buy PSX games from the PSN (PlayStation Network) in which you don't need CFW.

As others said, the PSP-3000 cannot be hacked and therefore cannot have CFW just yet.

Also as others said, please read other threads here, especially the stickied ones. Goodbye.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark_linis said:
Blfdgfdghd said:
Roms is for DS Iso is for Psp
more like

disc media= ISO

Cartrage media= Rom
lecture.gif
technically...
rom= read only memory, or a 1on1 copy of read only memory.
iso=1on1 copy of a disc

and a disc is rom(read only memory) too.

in other words an iso is a rom, but a rom isn't always an iso.

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiser said:
Let's get this straight.

However, you can buy PSX games from the PSN (PlayStation Network) in which you don't need CFW.

As others said, the PSP-3000 cannot be hacked and therefore cannot have CFW just yet.

Also as others said, please read other threads here, especially the stickied ones. Goodbye.

so your saying that I can play PSX games without CFW but with a Custom Firmware? What is this custom firmware?

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiser said:
Let's get this straight.

so your saying that I can play PSX games without CFW but with a Custom Firmware? What is this custom firmware?

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiser said:
Let's get this straight.

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiser said:
Let's get this straight.

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiser said:
Let's get this straight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==