Apple How to deal with old iPhone?

Vacerasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
I bought a new iPhone the other day, and i have completely moved all the data to the new iPhone from old iPhone , I'm already using my new iPhone,
But for my old iPhone , what should i do with it , i'm not selling it since there are also important data and private photos.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep it as a back up just in case you some how break the new one. I kept my IPhone 4S for a few years after I upgraded because I thought I would need it if something happened to my 6+

Vacerasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Keep it as a back up just in case you some how break the new one. I kept my IPhone 4S for a few years after I upgraded because I thought I would need it if something happened to my 6+
Good idea , i have back up for the old iPhone , My friend suggested that I should delete them, lest important data be discovered by others.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have a little brother or something you could put video games on it for him.
They are not interested.

Reactions: x65943

Vacerasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
I highly advise destroying them both and buying an android. Thats the only propper way to handle apple garbage.
You seem to hate the iPhone.

If you have a little brother or something you could put video games on it for him.
I have some personal data and photos on the old iPhone , even if I'm giving it away. i have to erase wipe them from my iPhone ,

gasaonjigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeffisher said:
put the photos and other stuff from old phone to your new one by following this post then delete it and sell it

Keep it as a backup phone. Make sure erase all content and settings before selling or giving it away.

P.S how do you managed to transfer all data to new iPhone?

Last edited by gasaonjigo,

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep it as a backup phone. Make sure erase all content and settings before selling or giving it away.

P.S how do you managed to transfer all data to new iPhone?
Really easy, there are several ways to do it. Here's a link on all the ways to transfer. You should also note that it is just as easy to transfer from an Android as well. When it comes to transferring data, Apple has it down to a science. But that's one of the only things Apple's good at.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to hate the iPhone.

I have some personal data and photos on the old iPhone , even if I'm giving it away. i have to erase wipe them from my iPhone ,
Not just iPhone. Apple products in general. They are typically slow use proprietary garbage and frankly iOS sucks noodles. I mean at the very least Android allows installation of third party apps out of box with a mere settings change. No need to reauthorize your software or any other garbage... you do not need to root to change your home screen up... you can simply install an app... unless apples added some new ttheme tool I'm unaware of.... as for MacOS I mean well it works but if I'm going to use an OS other than windows it will always be a Linux distro. On top of that the open nature of the Android OS makes customizing the actual OS way easier than iOS. Oh did I mention iPhone are insanely overpriced for the hardware they have?

Vacerasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Beside backing up your data, another thing you must do is try to wipe everything and settings on your iphone before selling, this is for making your private data safe! You can try safewiper program, unclear, or factory reset.
It is obvious that the factory reset is not helpful, It is only remove from the iPhone's surface , but no completely delete photos, anyway , i will try using the Safewiper tool , thanks

Last edited by Vacerasp,
Reactions: Caserty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1